Brush Interiors offers a broad selection of services to provide solutions to a wide range of interior design and decorating requirements.
- Exclusive in Western Australia to Brush Interiors is the Natural Colour System - a cutting-edge technology designed to precisely colour match any finish or furnishing.
- One-off design consultation (2 hours) $242 - One-off design consultation (2 hours) $242 - This is usually an in home consultation that can save you time and money as Brush Interiors will assist in formalising the ideas and concepts you may have in mind into real plans and solutions.
- Basic Colour Palette and Report - Additional $121 to design consultation - Colour selection is fundamental in creating the overall interior design. The Basic Colour Palette and Report service includes a hard copy to refine your ideas including colour samples. A practical tool when selecting paints, finishes, fixtures, furniture and decorations. This report formalizes your design advice and can include a list of trades and services that will assist you in shopping around for your products.
- Full Colour and Finishes Selection - In addition to the Colour Pallet Consultation, this service provides clients with a complete range of finishes as well as the colour pallet, including a sample board. This popular service saves you time and minimises the daunting task of sourcing and costing finishes to suit your project.
- Select Furnishing - Understanding what furnishings will enhance the design space and selecting them can be time consuming and daunting. At Brush Interiors, the hard work is taken care of, leaving you free to enjoy a final selection process.
- House Sale Preparation - This specialised service will guide you in accentuating the best features of your property and creating an atmosphere that attracts buyers. A Brush Interiors Pre-Sale House consultation can deliver results by maximizing your property’s value and marketability.
- Concept Drawings for Renovations - Brush Interiors will clarify needs, adapting current spaces to specific requirements with affordable, space effective concept drawings.
- Project Consulting - Supervising a design project can be a lengthy and demanding process. Brush Interiors takes the stress out with this service, by providing the expertise and understanding of processes necessary to complete a project and undertaking the management of these on your behalf.
- Project Planning - Brush Interiors offers this practical service to assist clients in DIY project management, preparing a management plan that includes time frames and projected outcomes. This provides the DIY enthusiast with information and an understanding of processes to ensure a smooth transition from concept to completion.
- Room Layout Plan - Brush Interiors will draw up a plan for your particular room, space or for a specific interior design requirement, such as a wall unit. This decorative layout design then provides clear instructions to trades people as to tiling layouts, cabinet placement, fixture positioning etc. Brush Interiors provides the preparation to ensure your design plans are followed accurately.